10. August 2014

my favorite summer accessories

Hi! I'm so sorry that I wasn't online for a such a long time. But today I would like to introduce my favorite summer accessories. Summer is definitely my favorite season and the weather here in Hamburg was great. This year in Hamburg I visited the "Harley Days" and  I bought there my lovely sunglasses. I fell in love with them because they are not like the most. I also think the necklace is totally cool but it doesn't fit to every outfit. The lipstick by chanel "rouge allure 144 conquise" and the mini lip gloss by yves saint laurent "golden gloss 3" were my favorite ones because they make my face looks more fresh and alive. And they looks so gorgeous to every make-up and outfit. I hope you like it <3



4 Kommentare:

  1. Toller Post!
    Wirklich superschööne Favoriten die du hast!
    Ich wünsche dir einen wundervollen Tag!
    Liebste Grüße
    Vivi ❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dein Blog ist echt super! Da ich kein Bloglovin habe, hab ich den Link bei Blogger eingegeben damit ich dir auch so folgen kann :)
    Die Favoriten gefallen mir alle auch echt gut! :)
    Liebe Grüße♥
    - http://xstandingrightherex.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, das sind wirklich tolle Accessoires, gerade die Kette gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut :)

    Hier geht's zu meinem Blog – Über neue Leser würde ich mich sehr freuen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das sind schöne Sachen! :)
    Ich habe gerade eine Blogvorstellung laufen und ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst! :)

    http://photosloveandhappiness.blogspot.de/2014/08/blogvorstellung-30.html

    AntwortenLöschen