25. März 2014

outfit: born to be somebody

This outfit is called "born to be somebody" because it is not really an outfit. I want to say that you are beautiful! And you are somebody special. I think all of you out there have a dream that has to come true. Why would you think that you weren't born to be somebody? Or to help change the world? You are the one that has the chance to make a difference. Trust me and believe in your dreams. It doesn't matter what the others think! Because you have to be confident. I believe in all of you. If you really want something you can do this and reach your goals! It doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy, black or white, thick or thin, old or young. We all are childern of god. And we have to trust him. I know the world can make you feel small. Everybody has his ups and downs. You and I know it that it won't be easy but everything starts from something. Dream with me. And the most important point: believe in yourself. You were born to be somebody. Don't forget - the key is to believe.





1 Kommentar:

  1. Was für ein wunderschöner Text, so optimistisch, einfach toll<3.
    rock-your-life22Blospot.de

    AntwortenLöschen