13. Februar 2014

nails: valentine's day

You know what tomorrow is? Right, it's Valentine's Day! If you know it's the day of love and being together. And I think that's a special day so your nails should be special too. I think the colours red and pink with hearts and glitter fits totally to Valentine's Day. First I painted my nails red with "pp105-play date" and pink with "pp101-kiss chase" by ciaté mini. The second step was to paint the red hearts and for that I used the "nail art duo stylist" by essence and it's easier than you may think. The third step was to making the glitter hearts with the nail polish "pp170-serendipity" by ciaté. That was it! It's easy and fast to do but you have to work carefully on your nails. I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day! Love to all of you <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen