24. September 2013

selecting a jacket for winter


It’s time to think about buying a jacket for winter. But most people don’t know which is the best. Today is my birthday and one of many gifts was a winter jacket that I choose before my birthday. I knew that I needed a jacket for a few years, that had to be warm and hard wearing, and an important point for me was that it looked good. My jacket on these pictures is a woolrich (size: M). It’s not the cheapest but I think that it’s worth to buy it. The jacket keeps me warm and dry. If you are tall (like me) I really recommend to wear a fitted jacket and if you are small you can wear the other jacket model. I seriously like the fur on the hood. And I also like the hat with the fur bobble. I think everybody can wear a hat like this. I hope my tips help you a little bit. If you have other questions you can ask me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen